Friday, November 11, 2011
New York University School of Law Sports Law Panel on College Athletics
Sports Law Blog contributor Alan Milstein -- who I hear will have some provocative commentary about the NCAA and treatment of college athletes to share with the audience -- will be joined by other terrific panelists.
Here's the group:
* Craig Esherick - former head coach of the Georgetown Hoyas men's basketball team and head of the Sports Management program at George Mason (also a lawyer)
* Alan Milstein - nationally-recognized sports litigator (has represented Allen Iverson, Eddy Curry, Allen Houston, Richard Hamilton, Maurice Clarett and others in litigation matters) and co-managing shareholder of Sherman Silverstein Kohl Rose & Podolsky
* Dr. Constance Zotos, former Athletic's Director of Drew University
* Seth Wickersham, writer for ESPN The Magazine
* Professor Robert Boland from the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies will be moderating the discussion.