- Michael Weiner, Executive Director and General Counsel, Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Jon Fetterolf, Partner, Williams & Connolly LLP in Washington D.C.
- Larry Silverman, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Carter DeLorme, Partner, Jones Day in Washington D.C.; performs salary arbitration work for the Boston Red Sox and Texas Rangers.
- Clark Griffith, Attorney; AAA Arbitrator; former Owner and Executive Vice President of the Minnesota Twins and former Chairman of Major League Baseball Properties.
- Fernando Tamayo, former International Scouting Coordinator for the Boston Red Sox.
- Darren Heitner, CEO, Dynasty Athlete Representation; Chief Editor, SportsAgentBlog.com.
- Jorge Arangure Jr., Senior Writer, ESPN The Magazine.
- Josh Byrnes, Vice President of Baseball Operations, San Diego Padres.
- David P. Fidler, Co-author, Stealing Lives: The Globalization of Baseball and the Tragic Story of Alexis Quiroz.
Friday, February 11th, Tulane Law School Baseball Symposium
2:00-2:05pm Trophy Presentation and Opening Remarks
2:05-2:55pm Mock Salary Arbitration
Representing the Team: Jon Fetterolf
Representing the Player: Josh Byrnes
Arbitrator: Larry Silverman
3:00-4:00pm MLB in the Dominican Republic: Taming the Wild West of
Panelists: Jorge Arangure, David P. Fidler, and Fernando Tamayo
Moderator: Darren Heitner
4:10-5:10pm The Upcoming CBA: 16 Years of Labor Peace and Counting?
anelists: Josh Byrnes, Clark Griffith, Larry Silverman, and Michael
Moderator: Professor Gabe Feldman
5:10-5:15pm Closing Remarks by Professor Gabe Feldman